Handmade in the UK, using a smooth stoneware clay, this monochrome soap dish is hand formed giving it a lovely organic shape and black raised semi circle design to help water to drain from your soap. The perfect companion to your soap bar, ideal if you're trying to reduce you waste by using solid shampoo/soaps.
As every dish is lovingly handmade each will have a unique tactile pinched organic shape and a hand painted finish - it will no be factory perfect, but we think this makes them even better!
A high quality ceramic soap dish handmade by Beci Callow using traditional techniques. This dish is hand pinched so is irregular in size but this soap dish measures approximately 12cm x 9cm
How to care for your handmade soap dish
- The raised semi circles design helps prolong the life of your soap by ensuring the soap doesn't sit in water.
- Ensure the soap dish is cleaned regularly.
- Handmade by Beci Callow in her workshop in Essex, UK.
- Beci Callow creates items that are made to last and bring joy.
- Zero Waste packaging - from maker to us to you!