Biodegradable and highly durable, the EcoCoconut multipurpose coconut fibre kitchen cleaning brush has been designed with both style and sustainability in mind. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing brushes!
Many household cleaning products often use harsh chemicals to maintain antibacterial properties. As well as being completely natural, the bristles on the EcoCoconut kitchen cleaning brush are naturally antibacterial, free from toxic chemicals, recyclable and biodegradable.
Designed to get into hard to reach places, they cut through tough grease, and are non-scratch making them ideal for non-stick pans, plates, glass and kitchenware.
Made ethically in Sri Lanka from sustainably farmed coconut fibre (or coir as it is more commonly known) wrapped around a stainless steel wire and FSC accredited timber. Coir is a natural fibre extracted from between the hard internal shell of the coconut and the outer coat of the coconut. The coconut and its derivatives are the base organic resources incorporated into every EcoCoconut product, ensuring a natural and sustainable alternative to plastic products in the home.
Brush measures approximately 25cm long.
HOW TO USE
Hand wash in warm soapy water. Rinse after each use and store in a dry place. On first few uses you may notice some loose fibres or ‘dust’ but this will reduce over time.
- Brushes are made using wood from 'recycled' FSC certified rubber trees. These are trees which are grown in a plantation and at the end of their life, replanted and used to make the handles. The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husks (the outside of dried coconuts).
- All EcoCoconut products and their packaging are 100% plastic free. Presented in card box with listed eco credentials.
- The small amount of metal found on the product can be recycled.
- Biodegradable coconut fibre and FSC accredited timber handles.
- EcoCoconut was created to give people the opportunity to choose biodegradable and sustainable coconut based products over plastic.