Scrub your dishes without damaging the planet with the Safix Compostable natural coconut fibre scrub pad. Safix Scrub Pads are a compostable natural coconut fibre scrub pad providing a great alternative to the green and yellow plastic scrub pads commonly found in the home. The Safix scrub pads are made from natural coconut (coir) fibre bonded with a non toxic biodegradable adhesive and are suitable for use on most ‘non stick’ surfaces.
Why use a plastic scourer that will scratch your lovely shiny pans when you can have a biodegradable non-scratch Coconut Hair Scouring Pad.? Made from the hair of a coconut and bonded with a natural latex, these are an excellent alternative to the usual green scratchy pads that take off the non stick on your pans. Durable and safe for hands, non stick pans, even for cleaning your veggies!
Unlike conventional plastic scouring pads these coconut fibre pads won't release microplastic particles that wash down the sink ending up in our waterways and oceans.
Removes stubborn foods and other substances safely without scratching cooking surfaces. Stays fresh and effective for months. Uses less soap but produces more suds. Plastic-free and Biodegradable/Compostable at the end of its life.
HOW TO USE
Rinse clean after use. Air Dry. For a deep clean, soak for a few hours in white or apple cider vinegar - 1 part vinegar to two parts water.
Size: 10 x 7 x 1.5 cm approx
The perfect partner to our Wooden Dish Brushes, Dish Washing Soap Bar, Unsponges and Compostable Cleaning Cloths.
- Made from natural coconut (coir) fibre bonded with a non toxic biodegradable adhesive
- Reusable, fully biodegradable and home compostable.
- Plastic Free - Packed in a recyclable cardboard sleeve
- Vegan Friendly.
- Made responsibly in India.
- Safix has provided economic empowerment via employment for hundreds of women in rural India who otherwise have little access to employment, education or healthcare.