The Multicoloured Stars Print Reusable Cotton Sandwich & Food Wrap is the perfect alternative to disposable plastic bags and wrap. Ideal for sandwiches, snacks, travel and storage, it's designed with the environment in mind, promoting reusable, sustainable materials and reducing the amount of toxins and wastage going into landfill and soil.
On one side it has printed cotton, and on the other a water resistant polyester liner which helps keep the food inside fresh. Just unfold, pop in a sandwich, bagel or anything else you fancy, fold up and secure with the velcro fastenings. When unfolded, it doubles up as a plate/mat - a really useful feature when out and about.
- 100% cotton exterior with water resistant liner to help keep food fresh for longer.
- Secure velcro closure.
- Easy care: Wash by hand, in the dishwasher (top rack) or in the washing machine (cold cycle). Lie flat to dry.
- Free from lead, phthalates and BPA.
- Size: 35.5cm diameter.
- Responsibly Sourced: Keep Leaf baggies and wraps are made in their women’s co-operative in India. The co-operative gives the opportunity of work to women, allowing them to achieve gender equity and to feel truly empowered. The production unit the products are made in has also passed a SEDEX Ethical Trade Audit.
- Keep Leaf was founded by Jaswinder Sahl, a mother from Toronto with a passion for textiles and design. With a growing concern for our environment and a compelling desire to reduce her carbon footprint, Jas promptly began developing products that facilitate the now imperative, environmentally conscious lifestyle.
- Sustainable: Keep Leaf products are designed to encourage reuse and the reduction of single use items.