Handmade in Germany, the Eco Living Wooden Pot Brush is plastic free, with a beech wood handle and plant based bristles. This vegan friendly brush is fully biodegradable and is made from sustainable materials. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing brushes!
Ideal for scrubbing pots, pans and dishes. Fits well in the palm of your hand. A natural pot brush with stiff Union Fibre bristles. Union Fibre, is a mixture of Tampico (from the agave cactus) and Palmyra (from the base of the leaf stalks of the India palm tree). The handle is made from locally grown beech wood.
A dish brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, the bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable and compostable at the end of its life.
HOW TO USE
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
The perfect partner to our Dish Washing Soap Bar, Unsponges, Compostable Cleaning Cloths and Safix Coconut Fibre Scouring Pad
Size: 8 x 6 x 6 cm
- A plastic-free dish brush, with plant-based bristles. Made from natural renewable materials. The handle is made from locally grown beech wood.
- Handmade in Germany by a small family company, that has been making brushes for decades.
- Vegan Friendly.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.