Simple and minimalistic in design, this reusable stainless steel straw is the perfect alternative to single-use plastic straws! The straw is both extendable and collapsible and comes with a travel case that can easily be attached to your purse or backpack with the attached key ring, making it perfect for a night out or adventure to town. The perfect gift for straw lovers.
- Plastic Free - Made with FDA Approved 100% food grade stainless steel.
- Made with 60% post-consumer recycled stainless steel.
- Packaged in a recycled Kraft Paper Box.
- Suitable for all types of drinks.
- Comes with easy to carry stainless steel case with attached key ring.
- Fully adjustable between 10cm - 23.5cm.
- 100% recyclable at end of life.
Approximate Size: 10cm when collapsed | Extended length of up to 23.5 cm
Rinse under warm running water and then use a pipe-cleaner if necessary or reusable straw brush to clean with soap and warm water.
- Plastic free, crafted from FDA certified 18/10 stainless steel that is 100% food grade, with no plastic or chemicals used during creation.
- Shipping from Zero Waste Club is carbon neutral to minimise environmental impact. Furthermore, they plant a tree for every item purchased.
- This straw and attached case was made in the Guangdong Province, China, where workers are paid a fair wage. The company helps their workers purchase social security and receive health examinations, and consider their workers to be their family.
- Hopefully after many decades of use, when the time comes to recycle the stainless steel straw; simply pop it in your metal recycling bin. Straw and attached case are both 100% recyclable at end of life.