This eco-friendly, oval shaped hairbrush is made with sustainable bamboo, wooden rounded bristles, embedded in a natural rubber cushion.
Stimulating circulation and providing a gentle scalp massage, the wooden pins will not damage the hair like a standard plastic pinned brush. The perfectly rounded wooden pins are anti-static and will help create a sleek and shiny finish. With one pin hole free at the bottom to allow airflow.
Measuring 215 x 63mm.
- Plastic-free - made with sustainable bamboo, rubber cushion and hornbeam wood for the pins.
- Bamboo, is an environmentally sustainable timber. Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertiliser to grow. It's a super fast growing grass that is more efficient at taking CO2 from the air and producing more O2 than trees. It re-generates itself naturally, with minimal rain and without the need for harmful pesticides.
- Responsibly handmade in Germany by a small family company, that has been making brushes for decades.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.