The Lyonsleaf Mane Tamer contains Calendula infused Almond Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil which are easily absorbed and will deeply moisturise your hair. Lots of She Butter and a very small amount of Beeswax curl and shine frizzy hair and tame small flyaways when used on dreadlocks.
Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates follicles, as a result, hair grows longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and greying of hair. Geranium Essential Oil is a sebum balancer and so will help maintain the correct balance of natural oil in the hair. The smell is gentle and suitable for men or women.
Although this is a small pot it will last a very long time. Use very sparingly and see amazing results from this super rich formulation.
This gentle wax will allow dreadlocks to move and knot naturally rather than gluing the whole dread in place which can cause problems with build up and cracking later and even slow the dreading process down. Dreads and scalp can still be washed.
HOW TO TAME FIZZY HAIR
The number one cause of frizz is dehydrated hair. The shea butter and natural oils in this product, naturally rich in fatty acids bursting with vitamins, will nourish and repair whilst you style, offering a long term, sustainable solution to unwanted frizz and unruly curls.
NATURAL HAIR WAX
Directions: Can be used as a leave on product for dreadlocks, frizzy or very dry hair, unruly curls and afro hair. Use very sparingly, you can always apply more! Rub into palms to soften and work through hair – ends or whole depending on your hair type.
Or: Use as a deep conditioner for very dry hair and to dramatically improve split ends and dry damaged hair: apply to hair as required. Leave on for at least 10 minutes or as long as possible, Wrap hair in a warm towel and/or apply gentle heat to deepen the conditioning action. Shampoo thoroughly and condition as normal afterwards, applying shampoo before wetting hair will help remove the wax quickly and completely. This treatment is only recommended for very dry hair and you may prefer to just apply to dry ends.
- No nasties - 100% Natural.
- Packaged in reusable/recyclable glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and Handmade in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes, on broken skin or around the eye area.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months. As with all skin and hair care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before use. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
prunus amygdalus dulcis [sweet almond oil], butyrospermum parkii [shea butter], prunus americana [apricot kernel oil], cera alba [beeswax], tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil], calendula officinalis, [calendula flower extract], rosemarinus officinalis [rosemary essential oil], pelargonium graveolens [geranium essential oil]
note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linolool