The White Rabbit Skincare It's All About M.E. is a special night cream which helps soothe and calm any sore, inflamed areas overnight whilst firming and improving elasticity in your skin. It also contributes towards research into M.E. (or Myalgic encephalomyelitis - commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ) with £1 from every pot sold being donated to the M.E. Association.
Using a night cream should be an integral part of your skincare routine once you reach your 30's - if not before (prevention is better than cure, after all!). Your skin begins to show the first signs of ageing around this age: fine lines, dull patches, and the skin becomes drier and less elastic, and night creams are specifically designed to nourish your skin and help combat these problems.
Moreover, it has been proven that skin loses more essential moisture at night, and its ability to absorb key nutrients peaks here, therefore you should help skin restore itself by applying a cream which is nourishing, moisturising and as such anti-aging. At night time your moisturiser is also able to repair damage caused by free radicals, makeup, air pollution and the sun's rays.
HOW TO USE
This moisturising night cream is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, who are looking for intense hydration. To apply, simply take a small amount (it's easier to add more than it is to take away!), heat up on your fingers, then gently apply over cleansed skin, including down the neck before bedtime.
Firstly, always patch test. Place a little bit of the product on your skin, either behind the ear or any reaction prone areas. Observe for at least 24 hours. Even if you use and love one of our other products, it's important to patch test each new one you get. Just as you should with anything that you’re putting on your body.
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium tin.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water - helps encourage vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter - Super antioxidant Mango butter is not only deeply moisturising like Shea and Cocoa but packed full of natural antioxidants which bring skin alive.
- Emulsifying Wax (Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100) - this vegetable-derived emulsifier helps combine water and oils.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, - due to it's high linoleic value, grape seed oil is highly moisturising, yet light on the skin.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Jojoba is one of the most important oils in aromatherapy skin care use.
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil - Wonderfully anti inflammatory and extremely rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6, Flaxseed (also known as Linseed) is the perfect for inflamed skin or skin suffering from skin disorders.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - antiseptic, anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil - Patchouli has long been used in skin care for its ability to help alleviate such issues as acne-prone conditions, eczema, inflammation, and cracked, chapped, irritated skin.