The Lyonsleaf Scented Marshmallow Soften and Rejuvenate Facial Oil is light and easily absorbed, yet rich and deeply nourishing. This oil strengthens your skin's barrier and helps the skin retain moisture.
Specifically created for use at night this oil compliments our Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm which contains high levels of sun-stable tropical oils and is great for day-time use. We recommend using this oil in the evening after oil cleansing. It can be used daily, or a few times a week as required.
This facial oil contains Lyonsleaf's home-grown soothing Calendula extract, with the star ingredient being the Marshmallow extract. Marshmallow has acquired a reputation as a skin saviour an anti-ager and rejuvenator, it's known for improving a cells ability to hold moisture, plumping skin to erase fine lines.
We love marshmallow because it softens and restores the most tired and damaged skin. Lyonsleaf made this as a facial oil, however it can be used on your feet, elbows or hands damaged by water or roughened by gardening, it's ability to soften and repair is remarkable.
The oil is scented with a light woody floral scent only from essential oils and rose flower extract.
HOW TO USE
Apply to skin as required. For best results use sparingly after cleansing, before or in place of your normal moisturiser, or use as a serum for extra nourishment or at any time to pep up a tired complexion.
We recommend using this product at night as it contains a high percentage of nourishing borage and rosehip oils which are not sun-stable. To repair damaged or chapped skin apply frequently and sparingly.
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Part of the Lyonsleaf water free skincare revolution - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging.
- Glass bottle and reusable lotion pump.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes, on broken skin or around the eye area.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- UV light destroys beneficial compounds, so store it in a dark place, or at least out of direct sunlight.
- Unopened and stored in a cool dark place these products will keep indefinitely. Once opened they should be used within 12 months. Poor storage will shorten shelf life.