The organic cotton utensil bag, with a handy drawstring closure, is great for storing everything in, from your reusable cutlery to straws. It's also the perfect travel companion for your toothbrush. Keep your reusables clean and organised with this fantastic utensil bag!
Approximately 6.5cm wide x 26cm long.
Please note: accessories in photos are for illustrative purposes and are not included.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Plastic Free and Low Waste.
- The cotton is grown on non GM, small farms in South India where the dry climate helps the cotton to grow well. It is then woven in GOTS certified weaving units and sewn into bags.
- The producer is a family business that makes the bags in their own sewing unit in Tamil Nadu, India. Green Pioneer visited the unit in 2018 and were impressed by the high standards.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton - The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is recognised as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres. It defines high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.