Please note: The ink on the carton has slightly smudged however the scourers are unaffected.
Biodegradable and highly durable, the EcoCoconut multipurpose coconut fibre scourer has been designed with both style and sustainability in mind. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing scourers and pads!
Many household cleaning products often use harsh chemicals to maintain antibacterial properties. As well as being completely natural, the EcoCoconut scourers are naturally antibacterial, free from toxic chemicals, recyclable and biodegradable.
Cutting through tough grease and being non-scratch makes them ideal for non-stick pans, plates, glass and kitchenware. They're great on hard surfaces like stove tops, easily remove mold and are safe to use on baths and sinks.
Made ethically in Sri Lanka from coconut fibre (or coir as it is more commonly known) wrapped around a stainless steel wire. Coir is a natural fibre extracted from between the hard internal shell of the coconut and the outer coat of the coconut. The coconut and its derivatives are the base organic resources incorporated into every EcoCoconut product, ensuring a natural and sustainable alternative to plastic products in the home.
Each scourer measures approximately 10cm diameter.
Each pack contains 2 pads.
HOW TO USE
Handwash in warm soapy water. Rinse after each use and store in a dry place. On first few uses you may notice some loose fibres or ‘dust’ but this will reduce over time.
- Made ethically in Sri Lanka from coconut fibre - the bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husks (the outside of dried coconuts).
- All Ecoconut products and their packaging are 100% plastic free. Presented in card box with listed eco credentials.
- The small amount of metal found on the product can be recycled.
- Biodegradable coconut fibre.
- EcoCoconut was created to give people the opportunity to choose biodegradable and sustainable coconut based products over plastic