A pack of 4 compostable sponge cleaning cloths made in the UK of natural renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax. These cellulose sponge cloths are the perfect replacement for plastic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and are plastic free so they don't emit micro-plastic pollution.
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the cloth to dry in between uses.
- They can be reused over and over again and then compostable at home.
- Sustainable and made with renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax.
- Reusable, fully biodegradable and home compostable.
- Made in the UK.
- Plastic Free, minimal low impact packaging.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.