Handmade in Germany, this Eco Living Dish Brush is plastic free, with a FSC certified beech wood handle and natural Tampico bristles. This vegan friendly brush is fully biodegradable, made from sustainable materials. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing brushes!
A dish brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, the bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
A natural dish brush with Tampico fibre bristles. Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening. The handle is made from locally grown beech wood and is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
HOW TO USE
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
The perfect partner to our Dish Washing Soap Bar, Unsponges, Compostable Cleaning Cloths and Safix Coconut Fibre Scouring Pad
- A plastic-free dish brush, with plant-based bristles. The handle is made from locally grown beech wood.
- Handmade in Germany by a small family company, that has been making brushes for decades.
- No micro-plastic pollution. The bristles are 100% plastic-free so will not pollute the ocean, unlike plastic dish brushes that shed bristles and find their way into the ocean through your drains.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly
- The small amount of metal found on the product can be recycled.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.