A moment on the lips without the lifetime on the hips! The most delicious chocolate and orange scented lip balm, which not only smells good but does good too, thanks to the fabulous combination of lip-friendly ingredients. With 100% natural, vegan (plant-derived ingredients), this award winning Lipbalm smells amazing and is really is beneficial to the skin on your lips.
- Shea Butter - Contains nutrients which help heal skin, and although it is easily absorbed into the skin, it also helps create a moisture barrier.
- Cocoa Butter - High in antioxidants which help fight off free radicals, and in fatty acids which provide deep moisturisation. And it makes the balm smell like yummy chocolate goodness...
- Sweet Almond Oil - Owing to the generous amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, proteins, zinc, and a number of other vitamins and minerals that the seed and the oil contain, almond oil works wonders for the skin.
- Castor Oil - Ricinoleic acid is the main constituent of castor oil and is known to prevent the growth of viruses, bacteria, yeasts and moulds (yikes!). It is incredibly soothing, and it's ability to alleviate swelling along with its antimicrobial and antifungal properties make it an ideal ingredient in lip balm.
- Olive Wax - the perfect vegan substitute for beeswax, olive wax has many amazing qualities in it's own right, including that as an excellent emollient (moisturiser).
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil - As well as adding the orange aspect to the chocolate orange name, Sweet Orange essential oil is, amongst other things, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and helps promote the collagen production in skin.
HOW TO USE
Massage into lips any time you want some chocolate goodness! (Not for eating, sorry, I know, I’m tempted too).
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium tin.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Seed Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter - Cocoa butter has often been recommended for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Oil - sweet almond oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E and is particularly suited for nourishing the skin and moisturising eczema.
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities.
- Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
- Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - Sweet Orange Oil is popularly used in blends intended to help alleviate feelings of depression, anger, anxiety and stress as it is believed to have a naturally uplifting effect on the senses.