The Lyonsleaf Natural Skincare Solution Set 01 includes the award winning Beauty Balm and Zinc and Calendula Cream, products that will cleanse, moisturise, nourish, balance and calm, oily and acne prone skin, rosacea and perioral dermatitis.
Traditional products for oily skin usually attempt to strip excess sebum. This often causes the skin to overcompensate and produce more sebum, exacerbating the problem.
The Lyonsleaf award winning Beauty Balm can be used as a moisturiser and as a balm cleanser (using the oil cleansing method). It re-balances dry, oily, or combination skin and reduces oily shine. It can also settle skin prone to breakouts. It is non comedogenic and will not block pores.
HOW TO USE
The Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm can be used in a number of ways:
- As a cleaner
- As a moisturiser
- As a treatment balm
The Lyonsleaf award winning Zinc and Calendula Cream can be used to prevent and calm breakouts or calm any skin in need of TLC. It reduces sebum production so is particularly helpful for oily skin (take care not to overuse if skin is dry).
We suggest cleansing once or twice a day with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm in place of other soap or cleansers and using Zinc and Calendula Cream to calm skin as required.
Extra flannels/muslins (available here) will be required if you decide to make oil cleansing part of your daily skincare routine. Use this set to trial the Oil Cleansing method and see which type of flannel you prefer.
What's in the box?
- 30ml Beauty Balm
- 30ml Zinc and Calendula Cream
- One Muslin Face Cloth (2 ply)
- One 500gsm Face Flannel
- Instructions & Information
- No nasties - 100% Natural. 96% Organic Ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Sun stable ingredients, don't oxidise and do neutralise free radicals
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
- The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Beauty Balm Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
96% organic / wild harvest
Zinc and Calendula Cream Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
95% organic / wild harvest
- When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins at least after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.