This oval shaped stainless steel lunch box with clip closure is ideal for taking an 'on-the-go' balanced lunch of a salad or sandwich, fruit and a snack, all in one container. Includes a separate mini container which fits inside, perfect for small snacks.
The versatile design allows you to use the lunch box with or without a snack container inside, you can even turn the lid upside down to make a small plate!
- Oval shaped stainless steel lunch box with clip closure and a separate mini container which fits inside.
- Made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel with folded, smooth edges. Stainless steel is non-toxic and non-leaching and will not retain or impart flavours.
- It’s plastic free there are no nasty toxins like bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalates which can leach into your food.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Please note the lunchbox is not leakproof so not recommended for liquids or very wet foods.
Overall Dimensions: 19cm x 10.5cm x 5cm | 450ml capacity.
Mini Container: 6.5cm x 10cm x 3.5cm | 200ml capacity.
Note for use in the microwave
- Responsibly produced in South India from 18/8 stainless steel. A Slice of Green visited the producer in 2015 and again in 2018 who are compliant with ISO:9001:2008 quality management system standards and ISO:18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system standards.
- Increased efficiency in process technology has decreased the amount of energy required to manufacture stainless steel. Its impact on the environment is minimal when compared to other materials and its life impact reduces significantly as it used and recycled. The best part of recycling steel is that steel doesn’t experience downgrading. In other words, any type of steel can be recycled over and over again and still be used to make the highest-quality of steel.