This cute little stainless steel snack container is the perfect size for veg sticks, chopped fruit, raisins, nuts, cheese cubes, breadsticks and so much more. The rectangle snack tin is ideal to pop in your bag whilst on the go or is the perfect accompaniment to our lunchboxes.
This multi purpose tin can also used to store minimal waste health and beauty products such as soap and shampoo bars - I use it to take my Beauty Kubes on the go! A perfect size for travel.
- Rectangle snack tin with lid
- Made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel with folded, smooth edges. Stainless steel is non-toxic and non-leaching and will not retain or impart flavours.
- It’s plastic free there are no nasty toxins like bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS) which leach into your food.
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use in the microwave.
- Please note the snack tin is not leakproof so not recommended for liquids
- Length 10cm | Width 5.5cm| Height 4cm | Capacity 150ml
- The snack boxes are made responsibly in India. A Slice of Green visited their manufacturer in 2018 and they have previously passed an Asia Inspection Ethical Audit Report.
- Increased efficiency in process technology has decreased the amount of energy required to manufacture stainless steel. Its impact on the environment is minimal when compared to other materials and its life impact reduces significantly as it used and recycled. The best part of recycling steel is that steel doesn’t experience downgrading. In other words, any type of steel can be recycled over and over again and still be used to make the highest-quality of steel.
- Each snack tin is supplied in a simple recyclable brown kraft box.