Cleanse and rejuvenate with Wild Sage and Co's number one face soap, 3 Flowers and Clay. This soap has been created to work as an incredible cleanser for the face and its ingredients are especially good for oily and acne prone skin. It makes a great gift combined with the Balancing Face Scrub
for a whole natural routine for happy, healthy skin.
Contains Australian Red Clay which is super high in iron and other essential minerals, helping to replenish tired skin and cleanse impurities from blocked pores. The three flower essential oils are the notoriously healing Lavender, balancing Geranium and Palmarosa.
Although not strictly a flower, Palmarosa is well known for its balancing effect on the skins sebum, helping to rejuvenate and promote skin regeneration, as well as often being used to help reduce scarring.
Wild Sage and Co use both the cold process and super-fatting process methods when making their soaps. This allows them to keep the free oils and the naturally occurring glycerine in their soaps and is what makes them so exceptionally moisturising.
Looking after your soap
As these hand crafted soaps have no chemical preservatives, they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their lives.
All of Wild Sage and Co's soaps have a high percentage of natural glycerine which is great for your skin as its incredibly moisturising but it also attracts water so it's really important to keep them somewhere dry.
When you are not using them it's best to keep them out of water on a well drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help make it last so you can get the most from your soap and enjoy feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- Plastic Free
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Palm Oil Free
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- All of the Wild Sage and Co soaps are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)
Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil)
Clay - Superfine Australian Reef Red
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil)
Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil)
Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil)
*Citronellol,*Citral, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
Glycerine (Naturally occuring)
- As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time.
- If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase.
- We do not recommend using products containing essential oils on young children.
- These products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches which may affect product appearance, aroma and viscosity.