Millions of plastic straws are thrown away every single day usually just minutes after use. Most of these straws are thrown into bins and end up littering our beautiful countryside and oceans. Make the switch today and replace disposable straws with these beautiful organic bamboo straws.
Help eliminate the millions of plastic straws used every day with this handy reusable straw made from sustainable, organically grown bamboo. Ideal for cold summer drinks, fruit smoothies and dinner party cocktails.
Please note - As the straw is made from natural bamboo, it will need washing before first use. If there is any pith on the inside of the straw, it can be brushed out and then washed. Pith is totally natural and edible so should not cause concern.
Please note that because these straws are made from natural bamboo cane, the size can vary in width from 7mm diameter to 13mm diameter.
Straw length approximately 20cm.
Please note, we do not recommend putting the straws in the dishwasher. Please wash using warm soapy water.
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial too!
Size: 20cm approx
- Plastic Free - the straws arrive wrapped in a paper from our suppliers.
- Made from organic bamboo - the fastest growing wood in the world, making it one of the world’s most renewable material. It's also compostable!
- The producers only use water-based formaldehyde-free adhesives and all products are hand sanded and finished using a food-safe oil produced from vegetable oils and waxes.
- Fair Trade - Bambu is committed to the fair treatment of workers, promoting healthy communities and preserving the environment. The utensils are made in China by a co-operative where the craftspeople are involved in setting the pricing levels.
- Sustainable- miracle plant bamboo is an endlessly renewable resource - growing new shoots from its root system after being harvested. It thrives naturally without using any pesticides or fertilisers, takes in greenhouse gasses and produces 35% more oxygen than the equivalent trees.