The Truthbrush came from a wish for a toothbrush that was beautiful and luxurious as well as biodegradable. Introducing the beautiful bamboo toothbrush with new medium plant based bristles. The rounded ergonomic handle is crafted from sustainable, organic bamboo which is naturally anti bacterial and the medium bristles are white, 62% castor oil and 38% nylon which means less petroleum-based plastic.
Every year over a billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away worldwide, ending up in landfill, in the sea or washed up on a beach. Using a bamboo toothbrush with a biodegradable handle is a small change but together we can make a big difference.
We recommend, based on advice from dentists, that you replace your toothbrush every 3 months (although we know the Truthbrush lasts much longer).
After use, please don’t leave standing in water.
You can pull out the bristles with a pair of pliers and re-use the Truthbrush in any creative way you can. Plant canes and paint stirrers are just a couple of examples of how you can give your Truthbrush a second life.
- Plastic free, biodegradable handle crafted from sustainable, organic bamboo
- New medium plant based bristles made with 62% castor oil and 38% nylon which means less petroleum-based plastic.
- The bamboo used comes from an FSC managed sustainable forest.
- Each Truthbrush is hand wrapped in tissue paper and a recyclable cardboard pillow pack.
- Shipping from Truthbrush is carbon neutral to minimise environmental impact.