The award winning Lyonsleaf Natural Beauty Balm is an Oil Cleansing Balm & Moisturiser in one! Cleanse, remove make-up, exfoliate, moisturise, nourish, repair and protect, all from one revolutionary little pot. The Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is made with 95% sun-stable, tropical plant oils. These oils have evolved a myriad of anti-oxidants which prevent free-radical damage, a major contributor to premature ageing.
The Lyonsleaf multi-purpose Beauty Balm can be used as a cleanser using the Oil Cleansing Method. Cleanse your face and remove make-up (including waterproof mascara) without stripping the skin’s natural oils. This helps skin retain moisture, keeping it plumped all day, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially for those with dry skin. Traditional products for oily skin often attempt to strip excess sebum. This can make skin overcompensate and actually produce more. Try oil cleansing with the Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to re-balance oily or combination skin and reduce oily shine.
Improving skin barrier also keeps out bugs that can cause spots and infections. The Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is non comedogenic, it will not block pores and it often settles skin prone to breakouts.
Size: 30ml & 60ml
HOW TO USE
AS A CLEANSER:
- Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
- Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
- Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel (available here) for extra exfoliation.
- Repeat as necessary.
You don’t necessarily need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing and allow them to dry out between uses.
AS A MOISTURISER:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
AS A TREATMENT BALM:
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Part of the Lyonsleaf water free skincare revolution - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Sun stable ingredients, don't oxidise and neutralise free radicals.
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging.
- Packaged in reusable/recyclable glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes, on broken skin or around the eye area.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Some products will melt! Store below 25°C out of sunlight. This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator.
(95% organic/wild harvest):
- orbignya oleifera [cold pressed babassu oil]
- butyrospermum parkii [raw organic shea butter]
- macadamia ternifolia [organic, cold pressed, macadamia nut oil]
- simmondsia chinensis [organic, cold pressed, jojoba oil]
- prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil]
- tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil]
- cymbopogon martinii [palmarosa essential oil]
- salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil]
- styrax benzoin [benzoin resin]
- pogostemon cablin [patchouli essential oil]
- rosemarinus officinalis [organic rosemary essential oil]
- calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract]
note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, farnesol, limonene, linolool
Babassu oil is cold pressed from wild harvest Babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.