The beautiful Agnes LDN Cutlery Pouches are handmade from fabric scraps and fastened with a metal press stud. They're designed to reduce the need for plastic cutlery and make it easier for you to take your own with you!
These pouches are great for storing everything in, from your reusable cutlery to reusable straws. They're also the perfect travel companion for your toothbrush. Keep your reusables clean and organised with these fantastic pouches!
Made from leftover fabric from organic cotton (the natural colour fabric) and cotton prints. Available in pink patterned, blue and red (small and large patterned) and cream (patterned, or plain with blue or red lining). As they are made with fabric scraps the patterns are assorted but always lovely.
Please note: bamboo knife, fork and spoon included. Straws can be purchased separately.
- Suitable for hand and machine wash (low temp).
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Please note some colours may fade after several washes.
- Agnes LDN is on a mission to help reduce the need for single use plastic with beautifully handmade sustainable alternatives that look great!
- Sustainability is at the very core of everything at Agnes LDN. They sell handmade goods that are designed to reduce packaging waste. As much as they can, they research into where their fabric is sourced and how it is made and try and support fellow small businesses that have similar values believing change starts with community.
- Handmade in the U.K. Designed with sustainability in mind.