The award winning Lyonsleaf 100% Natural Body Butter with organic Shea Butter, Coconut and Avocado will help repair damage and maintain skin health for long-term benefits. It contains 100% active ingredients bursting with natural emollients, vitamins, antioxidants that fight the root causes of skin ageing. It's naturally free of artificial fragrance and colour and being water free means there are no antimicrobial preservatives (like parabens) and emulsifiers (which play havoc with the skin's protective outer layer).
Successful moisturising is predominately concerned with repairing and maintaining the skin's outer layer so that moisture drawn from the lower layers stays within the skin. The natural fatty acids occurring in this body butter are the very same natural lipids found in the skin and will help repair and maintain the skin's moisture retaining barrier without upsetting it's natural balance.
The main causes of skin ageing are excessive free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun and pollutants and skin dehydration. This natural body butter addresses both issues with a rich blend of tropical and essential oils. The blend of essential oils in this product not only smells divine, but balances sebum and promotes good circulation helping skin function correctly. Home grown Calendula extract is also included which penetrates deep into the dermis promoting collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid cell regeneration and speed healing of any minor inflammations.
HOW TO USE
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. Apply to skin as required. For best results apply after a bath or shower, once daily should suffice, a little goes a long way. Used correctly (sparingly) you will find this 100% oil product absorbs remarkably quickly, leaving no greasy residue. The conveniently small jar will last a very long time and is great value for money.
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Part of the Lyonsleaf water free skincare revolution - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Packaged in reusable/recyclable glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes, on broken skin or around the eye area.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Some products will melt! Store below 25°C out of sunlight. This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator.
- (95% organic): butyrospermum parkii [organic raw shea butter]
- cocos nucifera [cold pressed organic coconut oil]
- persea americana [organic, cold pressed, avocado oil]
- prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed sweet almond oil]
- tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil] • styrax benzoin [benzoin resin]
- salvia sclarea [clary sage essential oil]
- pelargonium graveolens [geranium essential oil]
- calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract]
Please note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, limonene, linolool