The award winning Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream is a fragrance free balm that soothes, calms and repels moisture. Containing the same amount of calming Calendula as the original Calendula Cream it also contains Zinc Oxide (found in calamine lotion).
Calendula has amazing healing and regenerating properties, but calendula creams often contain harsh preservatives to prevent bugs growing in the water content of the cream. These preservatives irritate the delicate skin that the calendula has soothed. This high potency, waterless calendula cream is suitable for body, hands and face and is completely free of artificial chemicals. It will soften, hydrate repair and renew like no other cream you have tried, and you'll be amazed how little you need to use.
Zinc oxide has it's own soothing properties, but is also rumoured to reduce excess sebum production (be aware some people find it drying). It also forms a breathable, protective and moisture repellent barrier. Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, mineral ingredients (zinc), home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: Calendula, Zinc Oxide, Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Borage Oil. 95% organic / wild harvest / mineral.
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum
- Creates a barrier to protect fragile or damaged skin when washing-up or bathing.
- Fragrance free, suitable for those with very sensitive skin.
- Skin prone to Perioral Dermatitis, Acne and Rosacea
- Skin prone to break outs, rashes or any skin in need of TLC
- Skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
HOW TO USE
Apply to skin as required. For best results use sparingly.
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Part of the Lyonsleaf water free skincare revolution - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
- Packaged in reusable/recyclable glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy as may contain nut oil traces.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- May stain clothes. Will give a whiteness to skin until it is properly rubbed in - use sparingly.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator.
Ingredients (English): Organic Sunflower Oil, Cold Pressed Babassu Oil, Zinc Oxide, Organic Beeswax, Cold Pressed Borage Oil, Calendula Extract, Natural Vitamin E Oil.
Ingredients (INCI): Helianthus Annuus, Orbignya Oleifera, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Cera Alba, Borago Officinalis, Calendula Officinalis, Tocopherol.