Lyonsleaf's award winning original Calendula Cream. A 100% natural, soothing emollient - it will soften, hydrate, repair and renew like no other cream you have tried, and you'll be amazed how little you need to use.
Calendula has amazing healing and regenerating properties, but calendula creams often contain harsh preservatives to prevent bugs growing in the water content of the cream. These preservatives irritate the delicate skin that the calendula has soothed. This high potency, waterless calendula cream is suitable for body, hands and face and is completely free of artificial chemicals.
Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else. This formulation is 97% cold pressed and uses organic plant oils (including Almond, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel and Borage) and a potent dose of home-grown calendula extract giving the cream its orange colour.
- Suitable for skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.
- Soothes, calms and hydrates any skin in need of TLC. Helps treat rashes, inflammation, sores and infections. Helps aid wound healing.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and problem skin.
- Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
- Suitable for face and body.
HOW TO USE
Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Calendula Cream between your fingers then apply to your face and/or body as required, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin. For best results use after a bath or shower.
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Part of the Lyonsleaf water free skincare revolution - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
- Packaged in reusable/recyclable glass jar with aluminium screw top lid.
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Some products will melt! Store below 25°C out of sunlight. This product may melt if shipped to very hot climates, This will not affect the efficacy of the product but it will affect it's texture. The product can be reset by placing in a refrigerator.
- prunus amygdalus dulcis [cold pressed almond oil]
- butyrospermum parkii [organic shea butter]
- prunus armeniaca [cold pressed apricot kernel oil]
- calendula officinalis [calendula flower extract]
- borogo officinalis [cold pressed borage oil]
- tocopherol [vitamin E oil]
- juniperus communis [juniper essential oil]
- boswellia serrata [frankincense essential oil]
- Lavendula angustifiolia [lavender essential oil]
- pelargonium graveolens [geranium essential oil]
Note: the essential oils naturally contain: citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linolool