Meet the Tiny Bamboo Truthbrush! The beautiful tiny scaled down bamboo Truthbrush is perfect for children under the age of around 8. This brush has new soft plant based bristles which are 62% castor oil and 38% nylon. The white rounded ergonomic handle is crafted from sustainable, organic bamboo which is naturally anti bacterial. Check out Moso the cute panda on the packaging, designed by children’s author and illustrator Jane Cabrera.
Every year over a billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away worldwide, ending up in landfill, in the sea or washed up on a beach. Using a bamboo toothbrush with a biodegradable handle is a small change but together we can make a big difference.
We recommend, based on advice from dentists, that you replace your toothbrush every 3 months (although we know the Truthbrush lasts much longer).
After use, please don’t leave standing in water.
You can pull out the bristles with a pair of pliers and re-use the Truthbrush in any creative way you can. Plant canes and paint stirrers are just a couple of examples of how you can give your Truthbrush a second life.
- Plastic free, biodegradable handle crafted from sustainable, organic bamboo
- The bamboo used comes from an FSC managed sustainable forest.
- This brush has new soft plant based bristles which are 62% castor oil (plant based) and 38% nylon. Although not completely plastic free this is an exciting move towards a 100% plant based bristle.
- Each Truthbrush is hand wrapped in tissue paper and a recyclable cardboard pillow pack.
- Shipping from Truthbrush is carbon neutral to minimise environmental impact.