The White Rabbit Skincare Comfort Cleansing Balm does exactly what it says on the tin: a beautiful balm that effectively cleanses and acts as a mild exfoliating treat, whilst comforting the skin with the most gentle ingredients and soothing natural fragrances.
HOW TO USE
When used in conjunction with a face cloth (or our reusable makeup rounds), this tub of loveliness is excellent for gently exfoliating your face. Simply massage a small amount of balm (about the size of a ten pence piece) onto dry skin, then gently wipe off using a cloth (soaked in hand-hot water).
Finish with a splash of cold water and follow up with a toner and moisturiser.
Use day or night. Removes makeup; gentle enough for eyes and lips too.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium tin packaging.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Containing proteins, minerals and 6 vitamins, olive oil provides superb skin nourishment.
Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Rosemary essential oil has impressive healing properties, and is also an excellent nerve tonic
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil - Eucalyptus has many therapeautic properties, including anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems.