If you are looking for a quick, easy way to remove your makeup and cleanse your skin at the same time then you need to try the award-winning White Rabbit Skincare Lime and Coconut Cleansing Water cleansing water. It easily cuts through makeup, dirt and grime without stripping your skin of its natural oils as conventional soaps/cleansers can. Suitable for all skin types, it's an 'easy' and convenient alternative to using cleansing wipes, but a lot kinder for your skin (not to mention to the environment!).
The orange floral water helps protect and prevent dry skin by encouraging circulation, and the coconut oil is lovely and light, and soothes the skin without blocking pores. The delightful and uplifting scent of the Lime essential oil, helpful for positive mental wellbeing, is a natural disinfectant.
HOW TO USE
Always shake the bottle before use. This cleanser can be used morning or night to remove makeup. It is even gentle enough for lips and eyes. Apply to pads to use. No need to rinse after.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium bottle and lid.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- Water (Aqua)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water - Helps encourage vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Soothes skin naturally without blocking pores.
- Polysorbate 80 - emulsifier derived from coconuts which helps oils and waters blend.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate - skin friendly preservative.
- Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Oil - Not only does it create the beautiful citrusy fragrance of this cleansing water which is both mentally and physically uplifting, it has antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent and toning properties.
- Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol (from essential oils)