The Lyonsleaf Face and Body Natural Skincare Set includes the award winning Body Butter and Beauty Balm, both intensive moisturisers containing over 90% organic, sun-stable, tropical plant oils. These oils have evolved a myriad of anti-oxidants which prevent free-radical damage, a major contributor to premature ageing.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm
The Lyonsleaf multi-tasking Beauty Balm can also be used as a cleanser using the Oil Cleansing Method. Cleanse your face and remove make-up (including waterproof mascara) without stripping the skin’s natural oils. This helps skin retain moisture, keeping it plumped all day, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially for those with dry skin.
Please note: Extra flannels/muslins (available here) will be required if you decide to make oil cleansing part of your daily skincare routine. Use this set to trial the Oil Cleansing method and see which type of flannel you prefer.
HOW TO USE
AS A CLEANSER:
- Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
- Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
- Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel (available here) for extra exfoliation.
- Repeat as necessary.
You don’t necessarily need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing and allow them to dry out between uses.
AS A MOISTURISER:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
AS A TREATMENT BALM:
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
Lyonsleaf Body Butter
The award winning Lyonsleaf 100% Natural Body Butter with organic Shea Butter, Coconut & Avocado will help repair damage and maintain skin health for long-term benefits. It contains 100% active ingredients bursting with natural emollients, vitamins, antioxidants that fight the root causes of skin ageing. It's naturally free of artificial fragrance and colour and being water free means there are no antimicrobial preservatives (like parabens) and emulsifiers (which play havoc with the skin's protective outer layer).
Successful moisturising is predominately concerned with repairing and maintaining the skin's outer layer so that moisture drawn from the lower layers stays within the skin. The natural fatty acids occurring in this body butter are the very same natural lipids found in the skin and will help repair and maintain the skin's moisture retaining barrier without upsetting it's natural balance.
HOW TO USE
This natural butter melts at body temperature which is why it glides on and absorbs so beautifully. Apply to skin as required. For best results apply after a bath or shower, once daily should suffice, a little goes a long way. Used correctly (sparingly) you will find this 100% oil product absorbs remarkably quickly, leaving no greasy residue. The conveniently small jar will last a very long time and is great value for money.
What's in the box?
- 30ml Beauty Balm
- 30ml Body Butter
- One 500gsm Face Flannel
- One Muslin Face Cloth (2 ply)
- Instructions & Information
- No nasties - 100% Natural. 96% Organic Ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Sun stable ingredients, don't oxidise and do neutralise free radicals
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
- The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Beauty Balm Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
96% organic / wild harvest
Body Butter Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
96% organic / wild harvest
- When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins at least after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Some products will melt! Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Reset in a refrigerator if necessary.