Looking after your soap
As these hand crafted soaps have no chemical preservatives, they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their lives.
All of Wild Sage and Co's soaps have a high percentage of natural glycerine which is great for your skin as its incredibly moisturising but it also attracts water so it's really important to keep them somewhere dry.
When you are not using them it's best to keep them out of water on a well drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect) or you could even be a bit creative and use a few pebbles from the garden. This will help make it last so you can get the most from your soap and enjoy feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
- Plastic Free
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Palm Oil Free
- No Parabens or Artificial Fragrances
- All of the Wild Sage and Co soaps are lovingly crafted at their cottage in the Herefordshire countryside.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil)
Sodium Cocoate(Coconut Oil)
Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil)
Sodium Shea Butterate (Organic Shea Butter)
Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Organic Cocoa Butter)
Chamomille Recutita (Organic Matricaria) Flower Extract,
Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Flower Extract
Daucus Carota Sativa (Organic Carrot) Root Extract,
Olea Europea (olive) Fruit oil (Free Fatty Acids)*
*(Naturally occuring in the soap making process)
- As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time.
- If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase.
- These products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches which may affect product appearance, aroma and viscosity.