The Lyonsleaf Natural Skincare Solution Set 02 includes the award winning Beauty Balm and Calendula Cream, products that will cleanse, moisturise, nourish, balance and calm, dry skin and skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Lyonsleaf award winning Beauty Balm can be used as a facial balm cleanser (oil cleansing method) and as a moisturiser.
The Oil Cleansing Method does not strip skin’s natural oils as soap and most cleansers do. Moisture is sealed in and skin remains plumped all day, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Dry skin is drastically improved.
We suggest cleansing the face once or twice daily with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm in place of soap or other cleansers.
HOW TO USE
The Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm can be used in a number of ways:
- As a cleaner
- As a moisturiser
- As a treatment balm
Extra flannels/muslins (available here) will be required if you decide to make oil cleansing part of your daily skincare routine. Use this set to trial the Oil Cleansing method and see which type of flannel you prefer.
The Lyonsleaf award winning Calendula Cream can be used head to toe, to calm and soothe any skin in need of TLC. Use Calendula Cream as required. Use frequently and sparingly for best results.
What's in the box?
- 30ml Beauty Balm
- 30ml Calendula Cream
- One Muslin Face Cloth (2 ply)
- One 500gsm Face Flannel
- Instructions & Information
- No nasties - 100% Natural. Organic Ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Sun stable ingredients, don't oxidise and do neutralise free radicals
- Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using ethically sourced ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
- The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable.
Beauty Balm Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
96% organic / wild harvest
Calendula Cream Ingredients (click here to be taken to full product description)
97% organic / wild harvest
- When oil cleansing wash flannels and muslins at least after every 2nd cleanse - allow to dry between uses
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family allergy, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).
- For external use only - not to be used on mucous membranes or on broken skin.
- As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally. If irritation occurs discontinue use.