Organic and Soil Association Certified, the Nettle and Rosemary Soap bar brought to you by Happy Holistics is refreshing and reviving, great for achy muscles and after sports. Lovingly handmade in small batches using the traditional cold process method.
A gentle cleansing soap created with Fairtrade and sustainable Shea, coconut and olive oil and beautifully scented with finest quality organic essential oils. Many large manufacturers of soap remove the super moisturising vegetable glycerine from the finished bars leading to the belief that soap is harsh and drying to the skin. Try one of these nourishing, moisturising and softening Shea butter soaps to feel the difference!!
Looking after your soap
As these hand crafted soaps have no chemical preservatives, they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their lives.
When you are not the soap it's best to keep it out of water on a well drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. Use a free draining soap dish (our bamboo dishes with open slats are perfect).
- 100% Natural
- No SLS, Parabens, Petroleum jelly, mineral oil, cheap chemical filler ingredients, Palm Oil, synthetic colour or fragrance.
- Organic and Fairtrade ingredients.
- Shea butter sourced from Ghana from a well established Ladies project.
- Wrapped in Organic Fairtrade Muslin cloth, produced by a village co-operative in Kerala
- Plastic Free - All packaging is recycled, reusable, recyclable and compostable.
- All of Happy Holistics products are made using organic ingredients approved by the Soil Association.
- As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time.
- If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase.
- We do not recommend using products containing essential oils on young children.
- These products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches.