Finally, there’s a travel mug that’s been designed with practical portability in mind. Introducing the rCUP. The world’s first reusable coffee cup made from used paper cups.
Unlike many reusable coffee cups, rCUP is insulated so it’s comfortable to hold and keeps your drink hotter or cooler for longer. In most cases your rCUP will keep your drink warm for over 90 minutes - plenty of time, even for the most slow-supping coffee drinker. And you’ll never burn your hand picking this cup up.
You can easily open it with one hand and take a sip while you’re on the move. rCUP allows a 360 degree drinking experience so you never need to locate the hole or check which side to drink from.
Join the circular economy revolution and enjoy aromatic, hot coffee on the go without the leaks!
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% Leak proof
- One-hand opening for life on the go
- Will fit in both your car cup holder and under most coffee machines
- Designed for a 10+ years lifetime.
- It will fit in both your car cup holder and under most coffee machines!
- Diameter of lid 84mm | Diameter at base 64mm | Height 133mm | Height 110mm without the lid | Capacity 227ml
- Every purchase of an rCUP is funding a sustainable solution to global waste. The outer thermal insulation layer of rCUP is made from used paper coffee cups.
- The coffee cup has been designed for least 10 years use and is 100% recyclable in the UK’s curbside recycling system.