Especially suited to mature skins, the beautiful White Rabbit Skincare Rose & Frankincense Day Cream is also a perfect anti-aging solution for all other skin types. The delightfully aromatic blend of rose and frankincense ensure this fabulous day cream moisturises and softens whilst effectively boosting skin-cell regeneration from the base oils. Beautifully light and easily absorbed, this cream creates the perfect skin base for makeup.
HOW TO USE
Easily absorbed, ideal for dry or ageing skin. To use, simply take a small amount and warm between your fingers, before massaging into your skin and down your neck. Massage small amount after toning and cleansing.
Firstly, always patch test. Place a little bit of the product on your skin, either behind the ear or any reaction prone areas. Observe for at least 24 hours. Even if you use and love one of our other products, it's important to patch test each new one you get. Just as you should with anything that you’re putting on your body.
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium tin.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate (Rose Water) - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Aqua (Deionised water) - ensures minimal contaminants in the finalised product
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Avocado Oil is nutrient-rich, emollient and boasts high levels of lecithin, vitamins A, B1, B2 and D and a range of fatty acids.
- Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 (Emulsifying Wax) - helps combine water and oil components.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) - Evening Primrose oil is rich in gamma linolenic acid which affects body enzyme activity and the production of prostaglandins.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil) - helps fight wrinkles and firms the skin, and also helps extend the life of products due to the antioxidants it contains.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Essential Oil - rejuvenating, balancing and healing action on the skin.
- Rosa damascena (rose) oil - Rose oil gives a boost to tired, lifeless skin that is need of rejuvenation, and its effect on the emotional system is uplifting, balancing and stabilising.
- Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl (from essential oils)