An award-winning gentle, yet super-hydrating and skin softening cream that is perfect for sensitive skin types. If you've got a temperamental complexion which doesn't like heavy creams or is prone to conditions such as psoriasis or eczema, the White Rabbit Skincare Rosehip and Camellia could be the cream for you! The combination of Rosehip, Apricot Kernel and Camellia Oils makes this cream soothing, calming and softening, whilst the rose water and rose and lavender essential oils ensure hydration and calming of any inflamed or irritated areas.
HOW TO USE
Rosehip & Camellia is perfect for those sensitive skinned souls out there, but also for anyone who is looking for a lightweight and easily absorbed - and yet still very hydrating - day cream. To use, simply take a small amount and warm between your fingers, before massaging into your skin and down your neck. Can be used on other parts of the body as well as the face after cleansing and toning.
Firstly, always patch test. Place a little bit of the product on your skin, either behind the ear or any reaction prone areas. Observe for at least 24 hours. Even if you use and love one of our other products, it's important to patch test each new one you get. Just as you should with anything that you’re putting on your body.
- Fully recyclable/reusable aluminium tin.
- Vegan - White Rabbit Skincare don't believe in using any animal-derived ingredients in their products such as beeswax, honey or lanolin.
- Against Animal Testing - White Rabbit Skincare have never tested products, or the ingredients used in them, on animals.
- Palm Oil Free.
- 100% naturally derived ingredients used -No Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or Artificial Fragrances and colours.
- Handmade in Scotland in small batches to ensure freshness and quality.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate (Rose Water) - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- Aqua (Deionised water) - ensures minimal contaminants in the finalised product
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil - very light oil, easily absorbed and rich in Vitamin A to naturally regenerate skin.
- Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 (Emulsifying Wax) - helps combine water and oil components.
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil - Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair. Dramatically improve skins moisture levels and has been shown to help minimise the appearance of wrinkles and smooth skin.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil - Extracted from the soft fleshy centre of the Apricot stone, this oil is an excellent moisturiser and carrier base. The high content of Oleic acid gives Apricot greater affinity with the skin compared to some other oils which means that it is more easily absorbed, and it is an excellent moisturiser.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- Rosa damascena (rose) oil - Rose oil gives a boost to tired, lifeless skin that is need of rejuvenation, and its effect on the emotional system is uplifting, balancing and stabilising.
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil - Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. A 'multi-purpose' essential oil which has been used for hundreds of years to treat a multitude of ailments, in skincare products Lavender Essential Oil is skin calming, Restorative, and helps treat Bruises, Wounds, Sunburn and Stings.
- Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral (from essential oils)