Organic and Soil Association Certified, the hand blended Happy Holistics Soothing Organic Body Butter is made with Fairtrade Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter. With soothing Lavender and Chamomile, great for healing and for inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis and Aloe Vera helping cool and repair the skin. This super moisturising and nourishing body butter is easily absorbed and leaves skin silky smooth without being greasy.
HOW TO USE
Simply warm a little between your hands and apply to your skin. For best results apply to warm moist skin after a bath or shower, a little goes a long way. Absorbs into the skin remarkably quickly, leaving no greasy residue. Also great as an aftersun moisturiser.
- 100% Natural - All of Happy Holistics products are made using Organic Ingredients approved by the Soil Association.
- No SLS, Parabens, Palm Oil, Petroleum Jelly, Mineral Oil, cheap chemical filler ingredients, synthetic colour or fragrance.
- Organic and Fairtrade ingredients.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Shea butter sourced from Ghana from a well established Ladies project.
- Plastic Free - packaged in a recycled paperboard tub that can be composted.
- Handmade in Bristol, UK.
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Allergens: Limonene, Linalool and Linalol.
- As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use, and, as with any soap, avoid contact with eyes. Customers with sensitive skin are advised to perform a test patch before using a new product for the first time.
- If you have any medical concerns regarding products containing essential oils (such as when pregnant, or with certain medical conditions), please consult your doctor or a qualified aromatherapist for further advice before making a purchase.
- We do not recommend using products containing essential oils on young children.
- These products are handmade, so there will be slight variations between batches.