This reusable cotton snack bag is the perfect alternative to disposable plastic bags and wrap. Ideal for sandwiches, snacks, travel and storage, it's designed with the environment in mind, promoting reusable, sustainable materials and reducing the amount of toxins and wastage going into landfill and soil.
The Multicoloured Stars Print baggie is a good size for a standard sandwich or bread roll - making a stylish addition to any lunch box! It can also be used as a makeup or jewellery bag. Features a water resistant polyester liner and secure velcro closure.
- 100% cotton exterior with waterproof liner to help keep food fresh for longer.
- Easy and secure velcro closure.
- Easy care: Hand Rinse, Machine washable and dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Free from lead, phthalates and BPA.
- Size: Approximately 18cm x 16.5cm.
- Responsibly Sourced: Keep Leaf baggies and wraps are made in their women’s co-operative in India. The co-operative gives the opportunity of work to women, allowing them to achieve gender equity and to feel truly empowered. The production unit the products are made in has also passed a SEDEX Ethical Trade Audit.
- Keep Leaf was founded by Jaswinder Sahl, a mother from Toronto with a passion for textiles and design. With a growing concern for our environment and a compelling desire to reduce her carbon footprint, Jas promptly began developing products that facilitate the now imperative, environmentally conscious lifestyle.
- Sustainable: Keep Leaf products are designed to encourage reuse and the reduction of single use items.