This stackable lunch box means you can pack a variety of food for lunch, separating it between the two layers. It's ideal for an 'on-the-go' balanced lunch of a salad or sandwich, fruit and a snack, all in one container. The versatile design allows you to use the lunch box with or without a snack container inside, turn the lid upside down to make a small plate or create a smaller container by using the top layer tin with lid alone.
The rectangular stainless steel lunch box with clip closure, consists of two tiers and a separate mini container which fits inside.
- 2 piece stainless steel rectangle stackable lunch box with two layers and clip closure.
- Made from high quality, food grade 201 stainless steel with folded, smooth edges. Stainless steel is non-toxic and non-leaching and will not retain or impart flavours.
- It’s plastic free there are no nasty toxins like bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS) which leach into your food.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Please note the lunchbox is not leakproof so not recommended for liquids or very wet foods.
Bottom Layer: 14.5 x 4 x 10 cm. 400ml capacity.
Top Layer: 15 x 4.5 x 10 cm. 500ml capacity.
Bottom Layer (once the top layer is fitted): 14.5cm x 3cm x 10 cm.
Overall Dimensions: 15.5 x 7.5 x 10 cm. 900ml capacity.
Mini Container: 10 x 4 x 5.5 cm. 150ml capacity.
- The lunch boxes are made responsibly in North India. A Slice of Green visited their manufacturer in 2018 and they have previously passed an Asia Inspection Ethical Audit Report.
- Increased efficiency in process technology has decreased the amount of energy required to manufacture stainless steel. Its impact on the environment is minimal when compared to other materials and its life impact reduces significantly as it used and recycled. The best part of recycling steel is that steel doesn’t experience downgrading. In other words, any type of steel can be recycled over and over again and still be used to make the highest-quality of steel.