Handmade in Germany, the Eco Living Dish Brush is plastic free, with a beech wood handle and plant based bristles. This vegan friendly brush is fully biodegradable, made from sustainable materials and has a removable and replaceable brush head. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing brushes!
A dish brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, the bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
A natural dish brush with Tampico fibre bristles. Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
HOW TO USE
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
Total length with head: 28cm approx | Length of handle: 20cm | Brush Head diameter: 4cm
- A plastic-free dish brush, with plant-based bristles. Made from natural renewable materials. The handle is made from locally grown beech wood.
- Handmade in Germany by a small family company, that has been making brushes for decades.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly
- The small amount of metal found on the product can be recycled.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.