Handmade in Germany, the Eco Living Dish Brush Replacement Head is plastic free, with plant based bristles. This vegan friendly brush head is fully biodegradable, made from sustainable materials and is the replacement head for the wooden dish brush. The perfect natural and sustainable alternative to plastic dishwashing brushes!
A dish brush with plastic bristles can shed hairs that can end up in the ocean, the bristles on this brush are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
A natural dish brush head with Tampico fibre bristles. Tampico is a very robust fibre from the yellow leaf of the agave cactus, which grows only in the highlands of northern Mexico. Tampico has great water-retaining properties, is resistant and hard-wearing, and keeps its shape without softening.
HOW TO USE
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
- Please allow the brush to dry completely in between uses.
The perfect partner to our Dish Washing Soap Bar, Unsponges, Compostable Cleaning Cloths and Safix Coconut Fibre Scouring Pad
Brush Head diameter: 4cm
- A plastic-free dish brush head, with plant-based bristles. Made from natural renewable materials.
- Handmade in Germany by a small family company, that has been making brushes for decades.
- All Eco Living products are plastic free and are manufactured responsibly.
- Eco Living is a member of 1% For The Planet, donating a portion of profits to protecting our oceans from plastic pollution. Eco Living is also in partnership with Eden Reforestation Projects, planting native trees to help stop climate change and reduce extreme poverty.